So, my family has started our world tour...one year, seventeen countries. My husband and I are travel pros, but I have to admit the idea of such an ambitious itinerary with a baby and a dog was a little intimidating. I'm actually really happy with the way things have gone so far.

On our flight to Europe, the flight attendants could not have been more accommodating. They doted on Lily (and Baron, our toy Yorkie), and even carried her into the cockpit to check it out and meet the pilots. So cute...


Our first stop, Helsinki, was incredibly child friendly. The Finns love kids, and it was great to not feel out of place with a baby. I was most impressed with the Kiasma Museum. This contemporary art museum had actually had a guide for families, noting which exhibits were best for kids (including three interactive exhibits), and even pointing out the best places to change a diaper, nurse, and heat up baby food. Amazing! Lily loved the museum, and my husband Brandon and I enjoyed our visit. It was perfect because we enjoyed adult art and Lily got to play.

Next stop, Italy! Stay tuned...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog