Lily and I had the best time in Greece. I was excited to show her Athens, since I'd been a few years before. As I expected, Lily fell in love with the food and the people. 

Despite the fact that Athens is a large city, the Greek culture shows through. I think the Greek people love babies almost as much as Italians, lol. Everyone was very accommodating. We never had an issue at a restaurant or public place. There were lots of treats given to Lily by sweet older ladies.



Speaking of treats, I had to share my favorite ice cream with Lils. I think Cremino is the best ice cream in Greece. Lily and I tried the watermelon sorbet, and the kaimaki ice cream--a traditional Greek flavor. Lily definitely approved. 



I know I can't wait to spend another summer in Greece. I'm pretty sure Lily feels the same way...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog